The Australian Cattle Dog Club of America, Inc. is a non-profit organization functioning as the parent club for AKC registered Australian Cattle Dogs.
- To encourage and to do all possible to bring the natural qualities of Australian Cattle Dogs to
perfection according to the current American Kennel Club (AKC) breed standard.
- To urge members and breeders to accept the current standard of the breed as approved by the AKC as the only standard of excellence by which the Australian Cattle Dog shall be judged.
- To do all in its powers to protect and advance the interests of the Australian Cattle Dog breed and to encourage sporting competition at dog shows, herding tests and trials, performance events, and obedience trials.
- To conduct sanctioned matches, national specialty shows, herding tests and trials, performance events, and obedience trials under the current rules and regulations of the AKC.
- To provide a minimum of two AKC herding tests and trials at the national specialty, with both tests and trials to include cattle.
- To encourage the organization of independent local Australian Cattle Dog Specialty Clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the current requirements of the AKC.
OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
CURRENT BOARD & COMMITTEE NEWS
GUIDELINES AND SPECIFIC DUTIES FOR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND COMMITTEE HEADS
CODE OF ETHICS
YAHOO ACDCA MEMBERS GROUP