We will follow state, local, AKC and facility guidelines that apply to our event site. These may include:
- Practicing social distancing consistent with guidelines in effect at the time of the event.
- Holding events out-of-doors or in large buildings with open doors, whenever possible.
- Spacing out seating and grooming areas and prohibiting forced air blowers indoors.
- Enlarging rings to accommodate social distancing.
- Requiring face coverings/masks when in proximity to others.
- Providing face coverings/masks for officials, judges and volunteers.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and providing hand sanitizer.
- Having disinfecting spray at the events and in bathroom facilities for high-touch surfaces. Disinfecting surfaces in common-use areas often.
- Encouraging “virtual” greetings and discouraging unnecessary physical contact.
- Recommending that attendees avoid touching dogs that are not their responsibility.
- Minimizing common use items unless disinfected or hand coverings are provided.
Upon entry, Purina Farms will require attendees to sign a COVID19 waiver