The ACDCA is concerned with the health and safety of our members, participants, exhibitors, guests, and pets during this year’s National Specialty event. We will encourage and enforce all recommended and necessary steps to ensure everyone’s wellbeing at our Event.
This is an outdoor event. At this time Island Grove Park is not requiring any specific Covid requirements. We will continuously check with local, state, and CDC guidance.
The ACDCA will follow state, local, AKC and Island Grove Park’s guidelines that apply to our event site and we will update requirements as needed.
These may include:
- Practicing social distancing consistent with guidelines in effect at the time of the event.
- Enlarging our rings to accommodate social distancing.
- Requiring face coverings/masks for unvaccinated & vaccinated individuals, when in proximity to others.
- Providing face coverings/masks for officials, judges, and volunteers.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and providing hand sanitizer
- Encouraging “virtual” greetings and discouraging unnecessary physical contact.
- Recommending that attendees avoid touching dogs that are not their responsibility.
- Minimizing common use items unless disinfected or hand covering are provided.
Please be supportive of safety efforts! AND…please be kind!
Thank you in advance!