Australian Cattle Dog National Specialty
Seminar & Workshop
Tuesday September 15, 2020
4:00 PM - - Area to be Announced
MUST be preregistered
Guests will be asked to enter thru the front gate to be checked in and admitted.
Tehama County Fairgrounds 650 Antelope Blvd. Red Bluff, CA 96080
The ACDCA will have the run of the Tehama Fairgrounds during our National Specialty. As a relatively small National Specialty, having the run of the grounds will allow us to spread out. We will follow state, local, AKC and facility guidelines that apply to our event site. These may include:
- Practicing social distancing consistent with guidelines in effect at the time of the event.
- Holding events out-of-doors or in large buildings with open doors, whenever possible.
- Spacing out seating and grooming areas and prohibiting forced air blowers indoors.
- Enlarging rings to accommodate social distancing.
- Requiring face coverings/masks when in proximity to others.
- Providing face coverings/masks for officials, judges and volunteers.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing and providing hand sanitizer.
- Having disinfecting spray at the events and in bathroom facilities for high-touch surfaces. Disinfecting surfaces in common-use areas often.
- Encouraging “virtual” greetings and discouraging unnecessary physical contact.
- Recommending that attendees avoid touching dogs that are not their responsibility.
- Minimizing common use items unless disinfected or hand coverings are provided.
Upon entry, the Tehama Fairgrounds (30th DAA) will require attendees to sign a COVID19 waiver.
Ringside mentoring will be presented thru Go to meeting Proper social distancing will be observed. We will call in a discussion while watching the dogs –
Masks will be required and 6 ft distancing.
Seminar and workshop must be pre-entered – Ringside mentoring must be pre-scheduled also. email@example.com
Standards and Education Chairman